You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Development Board, XC7S50-1CSGA324C, Arty S7 spartan-7 FPGA
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Arty S7 Board Spartan-7 FPGA, Digilent Cardboard Packaging with Protective Foam
Technical Documents (0)
- Arty S7 Spartan-7 FPGA board for hobbyists and makers
- Spartan-7 FPGA offers most size, performance and cost-conscious design with latest technology
- XC7S50-CSGA324 FPGA in Arty form factor provides users with variety of I/O and expansion options
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz, on-chip analogue-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Programmable over JTAG and quad-SPI flash
- 256MB DDR3L with a 16bit bus at 650MHz, 128Mbits quad-SPI flash, 100MHz external clock
- SB-JTAG programming circuitry (USB micro cable required, not included)
- USB-UART bridge, powered from USB or any 7V-15V source
- 4 switches, 4 buttons, 1 board reset button, 1 FPGA reset button, 4 green LEDs, 2 RGB LED
- 4 Pmod connectors, Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector
Arty S7 Spartan-7 FPGA board, Digilent cardboard packaging with protective foam.
16 In stock Need more?
16 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 17:00 (for re-reeled items 17:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 4 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 17.00 Hrs
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.