You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Vector Network Analyser, USB, PC Based, 100kHz to 3GHz, 3 Years, TTR500, EU, SWISS, UK
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (TTR500)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (1)
- Full 2-port 2-path S-parameter measurement (S11, S21, S12, S22) in a variety of formats
- Complete vector network analysis capability with Tektronix VectorVu-PC software
- Built-in bias tee accessible on both ports to bias active devices
- Application programming interface (API) for Microsoft Windows environment and LabView driver
- Robust SCPI command interface to optimize code migration
- Touchstone file support (import/export) for use with electronic design automation simulation tools
- Offline simulation mode for analysis of S-parameter files when disconnected from the instrument
- Output power of -50dBm to +7dBm, < 0.008dB RMS trace noise
- Dimension is length 11.25" x width 8.125" x depth 1.75", weight is 3.5lbs (1.59Kg)
- Integrates RF capabilities into the ASIC for higher reliability
- 13 watt power draw means no noisy fan and low energy consumption
- Patented DSP for dynamic range improvements
- 3-year standard warranty
Test & Measurement, Electrical
No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.