Measure with Confidence
Did you know that we have more than 3,500 calibrated products available to you within 4 to 7 working days? Calibrating your instrument ensures that the integrity of your measurements are maintained.
We offer two levels of calibration on new test & measurement products bought from Farnell. Alle produkter er kalibrert slik at de oppfyller kravene i ISO 9000ff og EN 17025ff.
The two levels of calibration include:
To manufacturer specification with:
- Sets of calibration results
- Integrity seals
- Electrical safety tests
- All records stored and maintained for 4 years
UKAS-kalibrering (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
In addition to Standard Calibration, includes:
- kalibrering iht. UKAS godkjente prosedyrer
- UKAS-godkjent kalibreringsutstyr
UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services.
UKAS is part of EA Multilateral Agreement (EA MLA), whereby the signatories recognise and accept the equivalence of the accreditation systems operated by the signing members, which ensures mutual recognition of certificates and reports internationally.
For further information on international and mutual recognition of accredited calibrations, please click here.
How to arrange a calibration
- Find the product you wish to buy on the Farnell website.
- Contact your Farnell representatives and specify your requirements.
- We will arrange for the service and ship the product to you.