You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
EVAL BOARD, POWER OVER ETHERNET
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- MICROCHIP MICROCHIP
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- 4 x 2-pair IEEE 802.3at PSE evaluation board featuring PD69104B1
- IEEE 802.3af/at standard compliant 4 ports
- Supporting 4 x 30W or 2 x 60W ports
- Designed to support four RJ45 ports, PoE application and PoE extended mode (2-pairs)
- Vin connectors - DC in connector
- On board LEDs indicators
- Reset button EEPROM support I²C and UART communication connectors
- Board working temperature 0° to +50° C
- Board size of 66 x 45 x 16 mm (L x W x H)
PD-IM-7504B marketing board, 55V power supply adapter + AC cord.
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Power Management
- Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- Eval Board PD69104B1, 55V Power Supply Adapter + AC Cord
Technical Documents (1)
1 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 17:00 (for re-reeled items 17:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 17 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 17.00 Hrs
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.