You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
PICO TECHNOLOGY PICOVNA 108
Vector Network Analyser, PC Based, 300kHz to 8.5GHz, 3 Years
Technical Documents (1)
- Professional USB-controlled, laboratory grade 8.5GHz vector network analyser
- 300KHz to 8.5GHz operation
- High speed of > 5500 dual port S-parameters per second
- Quad RX four-receiver architecture for best accuracy
- 124dB dynamic range at 10Hz bandwidth
- 0.005dB RMS trace noise at maximum bandwidth of 140KHz
- Half-rack, small-footprint, lightweight package
- PC-controlled over USB from a Microsoft Windows interface
- Reference plane offsetting and de-embedding, time domain and port impedance transformations
- Tabular and graphic print and save formats
PicoVNA vector network analyser, PS010 Universal input 12 V 4.5 A output power supply, PA153 PicoVNA 106 carry case, DI111 PicoVNA 2 software and documents on USB flash drive, TA486 PicoWrench RF combination wrench for N, SMA, PC3.5 and K-type connectors, MI106 Pico blue USB 2.0 cable 1.8m.
2 In stock Need more?
2 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 17:00 (for re-reeled items 17:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 5 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 17.00 Hrs
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.