You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
ROHDE & SCHWARZ ZNLE6
Vector Network Analyser, PC Based, 1MHz to 6GHz, 120 dBm, 3 Years, ZNLE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (ZNLE)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (13)
- Technical Data Sheet EN
- Programming Manual EN
- Quick Start Guide EN
- Manufacturer Catalogue EN
- Selection Guide EN
- Reference Manuals EN
- Declaration of Conformity EN
- Miscellaneous EN
- Operating Instructions EN
- Enhanced Product Overview EN
- Application Note EN
- Technical Notes & Articles EN
- Certificate of Conformity EN
- 6GHz, N connectors vector network analyser
- 26.4cm (10.1") diagonal WXGA colour LCD with touchscreen
- 1280 x 800 x 262144 (high colour, 125 dpi) resolution
- Two-port VNA with full S-parameter test set for bidirectional measurements on passive components
- Wide dynamic range of typical 120dB
- Supports USB front and rear panel connection
- Standard solid-state drive 32Gbyte (nom) internal storage
- Operating temperature range from +5°C to +40°C
- DVI-D connector (for external monitor)
1 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 17:00 (for re-reeled items 17:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 4 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 17.00 Hrs
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.